Friday, May 24, 2013

Interview with Ramona Koval on Janet Frame's posthumous publishing

Ramona Koval was recently in New Zealand publicising By the Book: A Reader's Guide to Life (Text Publishing).

She has also written Speaking Volumes: Conversations with Remarkable Writers.

Ramona Koval was the presenter of "The Book Show" ABC Radio National (Australia) for many years.

Here is a link to a five year old interview Australian publisher Andrew Wilkins and I did with Ramona Koval on the sadly now defunct The Book Show:

'Posthumous Publishing: Janet Frame's Poetry'.

I was in Australia for the launch of the Australian edition of The Goose Bath published by Wilkins Farago.  This was one of my first major live interviews and I was pretty nervous, but I couldn't have been in better hands.

No comments: